skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Roller Coaster Ride
Life has a lot of twists and turns.
Over that past few months, my life has been a crazy roller coaster. I have been constantly whipped around, but it has finally slowed down and become more steady.
The past couple of weeks have proved to me that I have the most amazing people in the world in my life. I am beyond grateful for each of these people helping me through a rough patch. Reassuring me that if things don't go well, its not the end of the world. Inspiring me to find the right path so I can succeed.
I have learned that I don't need to race through my schooling, and that it is okay to fail, as long as you get back up and try again. The most important thing that I have learned though, is to not put so much pressure on myself.
This roller coaster might be steady now, but in time, it will be back to whipping me around. But I am not worried, because next time I will be enjoying that ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment