skip to main |
skip to sidebar
An Attitude of Gratitude
Thanksgiving is a time to reflect on all the things that we are grateful for, spend time with friends and family, and enjoy endless amounts of food (that we inevitably end up eating for the next two weeks straight).
In honor of Thanksgiving, here are a few of the things that I am most thankful for:
ONE// The amazing people in my life
I have been blessed with an amazing group of people in my life who laugh with me, cry with me, tell me when I am being stupid, put up with my antics, and love me for me. I wouldn't be the person that I am today with out all the amazing people in my life.
TWO// The roof over my head
Driving to work everyday I see the men and women who often call home the area underneath a bridge, and it has been a wake up call. I am incredibly blessed that I have a safe, warm, place to lay my head every night.
THREE// The ability to make choices
I can't express how amazing it is to be able to have the opportunity to make choices in my life. The opportunity to choose where I work, the education I receive, and the millions of other things I get to decide.
While there are many, many more things that I am grateful for, it is important to understand that I recognize these things daily. Having an attitude of gratitude means you acknowledge the amazing things that you have in life, and in return, you are able to live a positive life.
I challenge you to write down something daily that you are grateful for and why, and start noticing the changes in your life, I promise you won't regret it.
No comments:
Post a Comment